The Intel® NVMe* drivers for Intel® SSDs have reached end-of-life (EOL) and will no longer be available starting on February 6th, 2023. Users are encouraged to use the Microsoft inbox NVMe* driver.
Solidigm Data Center NVMe* driver for Microsoft Windows is in development and expected to be released by the end of Q1’2023.
See the release notes for supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.
- This version supports Windows Server 2019 & 2022
- This version of the NVMe* driver is intended for Data Center SSDs.
- If you have a client drive, please download our client NVMe* driver from here.
- The driver might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer.
- We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver, so you don’t lose features or customizations.